Today, many pastors and missionaries are leaving their God-called fields of service due to ministry burn out. The primary cause of this is a lack of balance in their personal life. By teaching students how to balance their academics, ministry, social life, and daily walk with the Lord, they learn the correct formula of balance for a lifetime.
- Mini-golfing at Congo River Adventure Golf
- Trip to Chicago’s Navy Pier
- Picnic fellowship at Pastor Gomez’s house
- Whitewater rafting trip
- Full course Thanksgiving dinner
- Christmas lights activity in downtown Chicago
- Providence Christmas Market
- Snow tubing with Pastor Gomez
- Basketball/volleyball intramural leagues
- Formal Spring Banquet
- Providence Benefit Golf Outing
…as well as regularly-scheduled weekend activities and on-campus recreation!