New to Providence Baptist College? Then you have come to the right place!
Providence Baptist College is an independent, fundamental Baptist college that features doctrinal Bible teaching, hands-on ministry training, and a vibrant job market. Along with traditional academic courses, students are taught the successful methods of the ministry – such as youth work, church music, and Christian education – by those who are now succeeding in these fields. This combination of classroom teaching and practical ministry experience equips our students to excel in Christian service.
How To Apply:
- Complete the online application and pay the application fee.
- Download and print the Student Health Certification. This is to be signed by your doctor.
- Download and print the Pastor’s Recommendation. This is to be completed by your pastor.
- Download and print the Personal Recommendations. These are to be completed by two personal acquaintances (cannot be a relative).
- Mail completed health certification to:
Office of AdmissionsProvidence Baptist College345 W. River RoadElgin, IL 60123
- Your application has been completed! The administration will review your application and contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2017 Providence Baptist College. All rights reserved.
Providence Baptist College is a ministry of Northwest Bible Baptist Church